The high-efficiency BG 43 EC motor
The new EC motor of the BG 43 series from ebm-papst Landshut features outstandingly robust technology, simple control and a long service life. It unites high efficiency with exceptional noise characteristics. The BG 43 features high-performance commutation and control electronics that can also be positioned remotely from the motor.
Facts and figures:
- EC motor for mains supply voltage (AC), but also for low voltage (DC)
- 3-core internal rotor motor in three sizes
- Efficiency up to 80%
- High start-up and operating torque
- Precision ball bearings for long service life and low-noise performance
- 8-pole rotor with neodymium iron boron (NdFeB) magnet
- Sensorless sine commutation
- Optionally with PFC (Power Factor Correction)
- Die-cast aluminium bearing shields
- Type of protection: IP 20 (optionally IP 54)
- Protection class I
- Clockwise and counter-clockwise operation possible
- Wide variety of customer or application-specific versions possible
The newly developed, high-efficiency BG 43 motor with a maximum output power of 300 watts enables a broad spectrum of applications:
- Tangential blowers for underfloor convection heating, cold/hot air door curtains and air-conditioning units
- Pump drives, for example for heating engineering and medical technology
- Applications in the drive engineering area, also possible with various gearboxes, for example
- And many more...
The innovative BG 43 provides the customer with solutions for specific requirements.